Allowing our care attendants into your home is our highest honor. It is a responsibility we do not take lightly. Therefore, we make every effort to ensure that all our attendants are trained, equipped, and supported in their work.
To us, providing excellent caregivers who deliver the best care for our clients is more than just lip service. In fact, our clients’ satisfaction rate with the ability of our caregivers ranks better than 98.5% of other home care providers nationwide.*
Our caregivers are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is either a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) or Certified Home Health Aide (C.H.H.A).
We are committed to:
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset
- Providing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry and applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency
*As measured by Home Care Pulse, an independent, third-party company conducting interviews with our clients to gather satisfaction ratings and feedback, as well as with over 3,000 other home care agencies nationwide. From November 2021 Report.