River Oaks Homecare understands how critical it is to have quality health monitoring and communication. Our goal is to reduce readmissions, build a high engagement of communication with seniors and help provide the proper emergency and non-emergency resources for them when a button is pressed or if a fall is detected. Using a PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) product that is a true all in one that has flexible wearable options is critical to you & your loved ones well being.
“On the Go” is one of the smartest, most precise medical alerts. Period! You can continue doing exactly what you want, wherever you want, knowing that you have a shockproof, water-resistant, fully mobile, emergency lifeline hanging by your side. Available with watch, belt clip, or necklace options.
– One push connects to a 24/7 emergency Monitoring Center.
– Works with cellular service throughout the US.
– Light and sturdy – water proof and shock resistant.
– 5 days on a 3 hour charge.
– Flexible wearability options.
– Fall Detection available* (For a small monthly fee).
* Customers should always push their button if possible. Fall Detection does not detect 100% of falls.
Our Advantage at a Glance
– Smart and stylish medical alerts that don’t look like medical devices.
– Get professional emergency help with the push of a button 24/7.
– Best customer service in the industry.
– Automatically start a group chat with friends and relatives.
– Monitoring Center with friendly and knowledgeable US-based care experts.
– Shock resistant and water-resistant devices.
– Precise location tracking when you need it.
Click here to order your medical alert system : Medical Alert Order Form